The Return to School Plan is now available for review on HCDSB’s Return to School website: http://bit.ly/HCDSB-ReturntoSchool. Please note that information and updates will continue to be added to this website as they become available.
You may also find it helpful to review the FAQs on our website for more information about the return to school.
‘Intent to Return to School’ SECONDARY Survey
Important notes before you begin the survey:
- You are asked to submit a separate survey response for each child.
- You will need to provide your child’s Ontario Education Number (OEN) in order to submit a response to the survey. The OEN is a 9-digit number can be found at the top of a recent report card.
- If your child is entering JK (Year 1) Kindergarten, you are not required to enter an OEN on the survey.
- If your family is new to Ontario and your child does not yet have an OEN, please enter a zero ‘0’.
- There are two (2) separate surveys – one for elementary students; and one for secondary students.
- We encourage you to review the Return to School Plan BEFORE you complete the survey so that you have a good understanding of the options available for your son or daughter.
Respond to the Intent to Return to School SECONDARY Survey: http://bit.ly/Intent-to-Return-to-School-SEC
This survey will remain open for responses until 11:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 26, 2020.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and support.