You will be able to pick up their diploma during the week of July 12-15, 2021, from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm at the Thomas Merton Oakville location (255 Morden Road). Arrangements can also be made afterwards if needed.
We are excited to offer each graduate the opportunity to take a graduation picture with a gown from July 12-15.
We must continue to follow all required safety measures to maintain a healthy and safe working and learning environment. Please keep in mind the following details:
- COVID screening will need to be completed prior to arriving at the school and proof of completion will be required:
https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/ and then complete:
- Students are asked to enter through the main doors of the school located by the south side of the building where you will be escorted to the picture room
- Students are permitted to bring up to two family members with them for pictures (family members are also required to complete the COVID screening for contact tracing purposes)
- The Thomas Merton backdrop will be available for your pictures
- Gowns will also be made available. Please take a fresh gown from the rack and return it to the bin provided after use for cleaning