Academic Upgrading is a part-time program for adults who want to:
- prepare for high school credit classes
- work on math skills for apprenticeships
- work on Independent Study credits with in-class support
- improve digital skills to prepare for the demands of today’s workplace
- work on math and English skills to enhance employment potential
Small group setting provides for individual attention.
Available in-person or online.
Continuous intake September to May.
GROW is a part-time program for adults living with developmental disabilities who want to:
- prepare for employment
- improve work-specific literacy and numeracy skills
- improve digital skills for the demands of today’s workplace
- complete a Co-op placement and earn Secondary Credits through the adult Co-op program
Students must be able to work independently and set/meet learning goals.
Classes run two days per week, September to May, in-person or online.
To learn more about GROW, review our course outline.
Tel: (905) 849-7555
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario and through the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement