The CELT courses are designed to introduce newcomers to Canada to different occupation areas. These courses, along with language training, provide students with a strong foundation in sector-specific knowledge. Upon completion of a course you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which may be used to support your job application. Courses will be available both on-line and in-classroom.
ONLINE CELT (in English):
Currently, we have 6 courses in English and 2 in French. These courses will take approximately four to six weeks to complete, if you were to dedicate about 6-8 hours of self-study per week.
- Introduction to Retail Sales Occupations
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- Introduction to Travel Industry Occupations
- Introduction to Food Services Occupations
- Introduction to Hairstylist Occupations
- Introduction to Automotive Occupations
IN-CLASS CELT (in English):
- Introduction to Starting a Small Business
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education Occupations
- Introduction to Basic Accounting Occupations
- Introduction to Office Administration
- Introduction Food Handler Certification